Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chakra by Jaipur

Options
  • 24-10-2008 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Is the quality as high as their prices?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭GingerDave

I guess its a matter of personal opinion but for me .....YES.

Its posh curry and in other countries you would pay alot less, but the quality of food and service i think is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

The early bird gives you a good sample of what it's about. And yes it's very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

SOLD!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

It's very good for a sit-down eat-out meal; but honestly if I feel like a mid-week curry, I'd just get something from Indian Spice - they're probably one of the finest indian takeaways in the country.

Sparks wrote: »
    It's very good for a sit-down eat-out meal; but honestly if I feel like a mid-week curry, I'd just get something from Indian Spice - they're probably one of the finest indian takeaways in the country.

I thought they were just a cooking school. Derrrr... didnt realise they were a proper curry house. I'll be checking them out. Thanks mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

I never really liked Indian food before i went to Chakra. Now I love it (from Chakra).
    Early bird menu is the way to go.I've never had a bad meal there yet, not even close to a bad meal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Indian Spice - they're probably one of the finest indian takeaways in the country.
    yes. They are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭villager

both indian spice and chakra are excellent exponents of indian food at its finest. we really are blessed with some excellent restaurants in the greystones area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

+1 the previous poster - Indian Spice takeaway is brilliant, and you really can't beat the early bird at jaipur

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Lumbarda

Just to say I agree as well, Indian food wouldn't be my fave but LOVE the food in Chakra. The early bird is brilliant, we had to force ourselves to start trying other restaurants in Greystones but still tend to end up back in Chakra as really can't beat the value for the quality of food - DELICIOUS!!! Lovely atmosphere and staff as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Lumbarda wrote: »
    Just to say I agree as well, Indian food wouldn't be my fave but LOVE the food in Chakra. The early bird is brilliant, we had to force ourselves to start trying other restaurants in Greystones but still tend to end up back in Chakra as really can't beat the value for the quality of food - DELICIOUS!!! Lovely atmosphere and staff as well.

What they said!

so im guessing that 7 for curry tonight!

is it open yet is it open yet is it open yet...

Mate, Indian Spice was superb. One of the best curries ive ever had. Thks muchly!

Advertisement