Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household storage???????

Options
  • 24-10-2008 1:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭

Has anybody used self storage before? im going abroad for a couple of months and looking to put my stuff somewhere while im away, any recommendations???

Thanks Guys

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

If you are only going to be away for a couple of months why move it all out (this assuming you're not going to rent out/leave your current place)? If you do go down that route I'd be careful about having anything valuable there or something which could be affected by moist (second depending on location/type of storage).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭makaveli018

Nody wrote: »
    If you are only going to be away for a couple of months why move it all out (this assuming you're not going to rent out/leave your current place)? If you do go down that route I'd be careful about having anything valuable there or something which could be affected by moist (second depending on location/type of storage).

Hi nody thanks for your reply, im actualy renting at the moment and i cant afford to keep the place while im away, it would be much cheaper to try and find storage somwere,

Advertisement