Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stoats in Marino ?

• 24-10-2008 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

This guy is living under my shed in Marino Dublin 3............. Where the heck did he come from ? for ages I thought it was a rat until I checked the web and found this photo, this is him !!stoat.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

wow! Would it be a pine martin by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭John Griffin

thelurch wrote: »
    This guy is living under my shed in Marino Dublin 3............. Where the heck did he come from ? for ages I thought it was a rat until I checked the web and found this photo, this is him !!stoat.jpg
    lightening wrote: »
    wow! Would it be a pine martin by any chance?

It certainly is a stoat.
    I am looking for a location that has a stoat in residence and where it is used to the presence of humans so that i can take some photos of it. If you are interested in allowing me to spend some time in a hide in your back yard, please contact me through my website.

Advertisement