Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin nüvi 250?

• 24-10-2008 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Looking for a Garmin nüvi 250 for the G/F. Seen them on mysatnav.ie for €167.00. Any possibility I can pick one up somewhere for cheaper online or in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

You could get her a pink one in Carphonewarehouse for €149, just don't offer to unlock any phones for them while your in there! :D

€130 from komplett, I think they have a Dublin pick up point now so there's no delivery charge.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Only £70 in carphonewarehouse in the North or UK but they won't deliver here. :mad:

Still if you know someone heading that way or can forward it on to you....

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Halfords in Coolock have them for €129, that'll do :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Do-more wrote: »
    You could get her a pink one in Carphonewarehouse for €149, just don't offer to unlock any phones for them while your in there! :D

€130 from komplett, I think they have a Dublin pick up point now so there's no delivery charge.

Apparently komplett charge for the privilege of collecting from their Blanchardstown pick-up point. It is cheaper than delivery but not free.

Advertisement