Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

S Class Taxi in Dublin - 07 G

Options
  • 24-10-2008 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Not quiet sure if this is the correct section but does anyone have a number for that 07 S Class taxi on Galway plates rolling around dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭maidhc

Not quiet sure if this is the correct section but does anyone have a number for that 07 S Class taxi on Galway plates rolling around dublin?

I doubt if he takes fares

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

No he does, took his number down once but I was not very sober any keyed it in wrong to my phone. Saw him in a rank the other day but didnt have enough time to stop and ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Saw an S class taxi at Dublin airport last weekend S320CDI the reg was 08 D 5320 spaced out as S 320. Not sure it was a working taxi, it wasn't on the rank at the time.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭shaywest

that could have been mick o leary's so-called taxi(limo)!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

shaywest wrote: »
    that could have been mick o leary's so-called taxi(limo)!

No his is Black ! S 320 is Silver .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I was an S320 a while back, dunno the reg but think it was Silver. He admitted it was actually an S270 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

theres no such thing as an S270....maybe a S280? a gasping v6 in the mercs. The 5 pot diesel was never put into the s class for the euro markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Must have een that - I was sure he said S270 but one of us was wrong. That orit was an E-class and I'm a big eejit, can't remember :P

Advertisement