Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derry: the worst city......

Options
  • 24-10-2008 4:55pm

Hey guys,
    is there any way the "Derry is the worst city in Ireland" thread can be ressurected.

I think its a shame to close it off when the debate was only getting going and only one side of the story has really been told.

Who decides anyway??
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57098604
    The moderator that closed the thread makes the decision.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

You'll have to pm ][cEMAN** and ask nicely.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Who decides anyway??

Who really decides anything in this crazy, mixed up world we live in? What can any of us do about it?

We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

CuLT wrote: »
    Who really decides anything in this crazy, mixed up world we live in? What can any of us do about it?

We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
    Implode Derry.

otherwise, God, and maybe Jesus, will punish us for having to live next door.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

That thread was descending into a troll fest and locking it was the right thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

boards funniest post 2008 ©CuLT!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Army Of One

SteveC wrote: »
    boards funniest post 2008 ©CuLT!

:D

Boards most likely to lick the brown stains of an dirty sh{i}t stained arse, arse licker 2008 :D

Boards most likely to lick the brown stains of an dirty sh{i}t stained arse, arse licker 2008 :D
    See ya soon in prison....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Army Of One

SteveC wrote: »
    See ya soon in prison....;)

I doubt it. Do I have to join some arse lickers club for entery? Bit of the old wholemeal arse bread eating?

Not sure I could stomach that :( Not used to licking ass tbh. You should be ashamed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Dont diss it if you haven't done it.

Arse tasters/Arse lickers; commonly known as lickarse's is quite the dandy job. It's main tasks cleaning the crack of all the brown shtuff, can be one of the most challenging, yet rewarding career's one may ever have.

Rewards may or may not be financial, but quick job promotion is guaranteed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

I doubt it. Do I have to join some arse lickers club for entery? Bit of the old wholemeal arse bread eating?

Not sure I could stomach that :( Not used to licking ass tbh. You should be ashamed.

Your a little tool anyway, feck off and ride your sister.

Is my spelling good enough yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Caomhin: 1 week ban from Feedback for abusive language.

Army of One: 1 week site ban for abusive language/behaviour across several posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Original issue has been considered and decided elsewhere. Closing thread so we don't have to ban anyone else due to this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement