Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saveourspurs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

In case people feel that the above site is automatically about people who feel that action must be taken, or is choosing to blame one person over another then I'd like to say that is not the case.

Your contribution could help shape policy, or counteract some of the wilder sections of our online fan base.

Please take the time to contribute, it's a worthwile 5 mins IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brenlixnaw

http://www.saveourspurs.co.uk/

Please have a look and contribute if you feel it is a worthwhile endeavour.

why ! some things just come to an end and you after adjust (LEEDS) get over your self theres enough crap london teams for you to choose from

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Lol I imagine opionions have changed drastically this morning eh Reckless....

brenlixnaw wrote: »
    why ! some things just come to an end and you after adjust (LEEDS) get over your self theres enough crap london teams for you to choose from

Don't bother coming back.

Bill wrote: »
    Lol I imagine opionions have changed drastically this morning eh Reckless....

As somebody who sees the real villain of the piece as the chairman rather than the departed head coach or director of football, not really would be the answer.

Nevertheless, the exercise is valid to gauge supporters opinions on what they see wrong, if at all, with the way the club is run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Don't know enough in depth to be any authority, but was most of the damage done by previous regimes. I remember Scholar selling the training ground, then Sugar not putting up money when 20m would have pushed us into elite.
    Last time we were serious was 81/2, when new stand was being built, and table topping a reality.
    87/8 we built and dismantled a team- since then, we have always sold our best players, back to Waddle.
    Now, it seems that Levy has been interfering and has shown some bad judgement. There also was the bas taste (and smell) around Jol/Ramos. However, the money has been spent, and I find it hard to hate him.
    The new ground means Spurs stay in their spiritual home, unlike Aarsenal/Liverpool. Would a russian/arab/gridiron oligarch be better?

Advertisement