Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what pdas are around these days?

• 24-10-2008 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

what pdas are around these days?
    It seems lots of affordable phones can do a lot of the functions of a pda, but

I've gotten used to and need to be able to enter tasks and to do lists, be able to catagorise them, and put them into outlook so they come up on set dates.Wifi would also be handy,

It seems even blackberry perls don't do this. Does the iphone?
    After that do I need to find an xda orbit on ebay or something? I don't need that fancy a phone, I bought a qtec s100 on here for 120, but that was unreliable and broke. Maybe I need to get a pda to carry, then my phone, then my ipod. Sick of carryin loads a gadgets

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

A lot of Windows Mobile handsets should suffice for what features you require. I personally prefer to have as few devices as possible, yet wouldn't be one for extreme convergence whereby a handset is a jack of all trades, but a master of none.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭patjunfa

"Windows Mobile handsets should suffice for what features you require"
    Cool, know what phones have this?
    I'd be goin for €50 pm with o2, so this gets good deals on most phones

Thanks

Advertisement