Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Boiler Service

Options
  • 24-10-2008 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to service a gas boiler in Balbriggan.
    Thnaks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭shopaholic

I've had Appleman from skerries up to me for my boiler-I found them reasonably priced and friendly. They advertise in the North County Leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Thanks for the replies. Have someone coming over on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 saraheire

We just got someone into service our boiler and would definitely recommend him. He's reasonably priced and available at short notice. He covers the Limerick/Clare area only as far as I know.
    Contact person: John
    Mobile: 0863226577

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

shopaholic wrote: »
    I've had Appleman from skerries up to me for my boiler-I found them reasonably priced and friendly. They advertise in the North County Leader.

Can I ask how much he charged? Think I might need to get this done soon as we are in our house nearly 3 years now.
    saraheire wrote: »
    We just got someone into service our boiler and would definitely recommend him. He's reasonably priced and available at short notice. He covers the Limerick/Clare area only as far as I know.
    Contact person: John
    Mobile: 0863226577

Not much use in North County Dublin forum eh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭shopaholic

I got it done last year and think he was 90 - Bord Gais were charging 100 at the time. Think I saw a deal in North county leader this week for 85 euro. Also got the name wrong last time its Apple Gas & Plumbing not Appleman - (01)8495231

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Got it done for €80 in the end.

Advertisement