Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aiport Takeaway???? Help!!!

Options
  • 24-10-2008 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Ok I thnk I might have left some of my belonging in the Airport Takeaway (at least i think that's what its called) on the swords rd just before Whitehall. I am trying to track a phone no. down for them but having no joy. Can anyone help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

couldnt find a direct listing but this takeaway looks like its close to the airport takeaway. maybe if you gave them a call they could help you with a number.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It's called Airport Takeaway alright but it's not in the phone book either! Very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 keg

Must be trading under a different name or something. other no. posted couldnt help me

bummer. ive texted my ex girlfriend, she lives near there. hopefully she has a number

• Registered Users Posts: 41 keg

ive texted my ex girlfriend

Your a brave man!!! :)

• Advertisement

she hasnt got it. sorry mate dont know where to go from here

i rang the comet pub nearby but the chinese lad hadnt a clue what i was talking about

Advertisement