Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Tornado 2007

Options
  • 24-10-2008 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Found this on my phone today, totally forgot i had it.

Was in Majorca for holidays a few years ago and this extreme piece of weather stumbled upon us.

Never seen any thing like it.

It only lasted 10 minutes and there was constant lightning and rumbling thunder.

There was a tree uprooted just out side where i took that video on my mobile. We went for dinner a while after it stopped and there was a good bit of structural damage about the place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Was that Majorca in 2003 around early September?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

It was late September 2007 Danno.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Cheers. I was there in September 2003 and the bus transfer lady showed us damage from a tornado there the day before we arrived! Thought that might have been the same storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sunset

Thanks for posting that, Damo9090. That's a very strong wind, but what made you think it was a tornado?

Advertisement