Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] csm ppls

Options
  • 24-10-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

http://myeve.eve-online.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&bid=599

Breakdown by country of residence of accepted applicants:

· 20 - United States

· 4 - United Kingdom

· 3 - Netherlands

· 2 - Belgium

· 2 - Canada

· 2 - France

· 2 - Germany

· 1 - Australia

· 1 - Denmark

· 1 - Hungary

· 1 - Ireland

· 1 - Serbia

· 1 - Slovenia

· 1 - Switzerland

whos is this person and should we vote for him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

I'm willing to bet its Deckard.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I am also willing to bet a small amount of ISK its Deckard, but I cant answer the second question

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Coranor for CSM..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I'd vote Coranor just so he has to deal with Darius.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Bryan Devaney
    Ireland

In game name: ee21k
    Hidden Agenda(HID)
    Deep Space Engineering(DSE)

"I am not a hardcore player. I just log in have some fun with my corpmates and slowly improve over time. I don't have two accounts and I don't belong to a 0.0 allience. i just play eve because I have fun doing so. The only reason I can think that I might make a better counciler than any other applicant is that the only proposals I will really push will be those that I feel make the game more fun for everyone. I've gone to the fan fest twice and some of you might remember me from there. also I'm flat broke and If you vote for me I may get to go on holiday to Iceland. Thats something I'm prepared to work for. Thats not a great reason to vote for someone, I know but hey at least I'm neither a BoB nor a goon."

http://myeve.eve-online.com/council/voting/CandidatesView.asp?

• Advertisement

Im inspired by that level of "meh, why not vote for me?" speechcraft. Hes got my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭kaahooters

ok, hes our man, gogogogoggogogogogogogogogogogo vote for him get him on boards and in the irish channel, mabey we can get free beers

Lawdy this guy gets my vote! :pac:

Can anyone give me a single example of what the last CSM achieved out of interest?

I mean.. seriously.. that 150 page thread on carriers, speed nerfs.. and the GTC's.. had no effect? So what the **** good use is the CSM?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

mamolian wrote: »
    Can anyone give me a single example of what the last CSM achieved out of interest?

I mean.. seriously.. that 150 page thread on carriers, speed nerfs.. and the GTC's.. had no effect? So what the **** good use is the CSM?

They had a meeting in iceland... yeah :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

One of them made a post about it. Apparently the CCP development cycles are so long that anything they suggest is unlikely to get actioned within the 6 month CSM reign of terror.

On the other hand, that dutch one, unpronouncable, managed to get her carebear suicide ganking nerf in.

So thats good, I guess. Carebears can go back to AFKing to Jita in their CNRs loaded down with faction mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Deamon apples for irish csm \o/

Ccp > So any suggestions as how to make eve better ?
    apples > ah sure its pritty **** really i cant see any way to make it better you should maybe give up whats the point?
    ccp > .... anything constructive?
    apples > :apples: afk for epic din dins

and thats the last they will see of him for the 6 months but infairness it will be about as useful as the the whole thing in general

(<3 apples btw)

lol Apples eat at the ****ing pc like the rest of us !

Advertisement