Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RL Guild Tabards

Options
  • 24-10-2008 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

No idea if it's been posted before. And yes, it is probably the nerdiest thing you could possibly do bar call your first born "Spok". But to be perfectly honest, I think I'm going to have to get one for the next time my guildies decide to have a piss-up somewhere in Europe. ^^

http://warcraft.swagdog.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Very impressive, I must say. Took some time playing around with it before I was convinced, but the 2 pretty hot women certainly helped sway my opinion. I mean, if it's good for the goose... etc.

Will order some of these when I actually look up my Guild emblem and stuff :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

think its deffo gay, can imagine wearing one of them shirts with a guild emblem into work. would never live it down!

each to their own though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

my guild tabard is pink with a white rabbit head :(

Not that id get one of these anyway ><

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭CrossBreed

nix wrote: »
    my guild tabard is pink with a white rabbit head :(

Funnily enough, so is mine. Well, more purple than pink. Purple is well more manly. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Meh, would have been better if it was just the tabard design without all the other stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement