Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prince albert piercing

Options
  • 24-10-2008 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi all. need help i have to get a new Prince Albert piercing, as the old one closed ( had to get it removed for med reasons).problem is i am in waterford region and no piercers in this area does genital piercings, original was done in london, so can anyone help me find a good piercer who does genital piercings, gonna get a few tattoos as well if that helps. thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

See the other post on Snakebite!

Steve did my PA last year, and he's a truely awesome piercer. Makes you feel completely at ease, explains everything, and does a very professional job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Snakebites the place to go. Did all mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭sqlpod

Thanks guys , but looking for omewhere nearer if possible i know Vegas 2 in carlow, do genitals so anything closer if poss, but if not jackeen land will have to do, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Here now don't knock V, Johns a great piercer. He did my pa and i never had any probs with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 hostchecker

i want one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

No place in Waterford does them, Dublin's your best bet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭GSpoon

euggghhhh!!!!!:eek:

Very helpful there GSpoon, be sure to drop back soon with more of that awesome advice! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭sqlpod

thanks to raze and all who posted , job done, 4pm today, john at v2, excellent result and expert piercer. thanks again and see you soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

GSpoon wrote: »
    euggghhhh!!!!!:eek:

I know, right?! He has some nerve to be talking about piercings in this forum of all places!! :eek:

sqlpod: Congrats! Enjoy your new piercing :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Just had my appa done by Rob in Snakebite. Sound guy and made me feel at ease. Defo a ++++++++++ for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bazlejett

Is there any place in Galway to get this done? I asked the lad in Prospect Hill but he'll only do it if you're already circumcised. I'm intact but would like to get PA done here

To be honest, I dunno how it'd work if you weren't circumcised...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

foreskin is held back while it is being pierced, then sorta folds back over it id imagine

Can't picture it getting back over it... but then again mine is gone for a reason...

Will wrote: »
    foreskin is held back while it is being pierced, then sorta folds back over it id imagine
    sorta, goes over the ring a small bit but the ring is fairly predominant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bazlejett

As someone with a medical background, the reason why there can be difficulties with a PA on an uncut guy is that there's a vein right by the frenulum (the skin-tie between the foreskin and the glans) which gets cauterised at circumcision. Usually, a PA on an uncircumcised guy is off-set to one or other side of the frenulum.
    You're probably going to ask why don't I do it myself then? I did my left nipple a few years ago (though I've taken it out since). That was easy. I'd rather not do my own cock as I'd fear the wrongest shake in my hand and that's that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

I got a PA done today in Snakebite. I'm not circumcised and there was no problem with it at all. The foreskin is pulled back, the piercing is done slightly off-centre and the foreskin goes back easily, not a bother with it. If anyone's thinking of getting a PA I'd really recommend Snakebite. This was my first piercing and they made me feel completely at ease by fully explaining what was going on and being very professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭prodigal_son

You let the english pierce your genitals, and then call dublin jackeen land.. :D

I hear they do them in cork.. Thats if you cant make it back over to the mainland to get it done.

OLP wrote: »
    I got a PA done today in Snakebite. I'm not circumcised and there was no problem with it at all. The foreskin is pulled back, the piercing is done slightly off-centre and the foreskin goes back easily, not a bother with it. If anyone's thinking of getting a PA I'd really recommend Snakebite. This was my first piercing and they made me feel completely at ease by fully explaining what was going on and being very professional.
    First piercing is pants metal.
    fGe_YouRockYouRule.jpg

• Advertisement

First piercing is pants metal.

As was mine :p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Bazlejett wrote: »
    Is there any place in Galway to get this done? I asked the lad in Prospect Hill but he'll only do it if you're already circumcised. I'm intact but would like to get PA done here

Do not let that guy near you. Seriously. I'm not one to badmouth piercers but this guy asked a friend of mine if she was allergic to nickel since he was using nickel jewelery and also attempted to charge a friend of mine €100 to taper her ears up .8mm

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Casshern88

That would be andy up in prospect hill in galway, he done my tounge , ears and tapered my ears all no prob decent prices too. On a side note does any one know if anywhere in galway will do a Apadravya

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

Snakebites is the only place to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kiwibelle

<snip>
    Bad advice offered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

0.o

Will wrote: »
    0.o

not sure wot you mean?

Suggesting someone do that piercing themselves Kiwibelle is NOT good advice at all.

its not a difficult piercing to do.

• Advertisement

It may not be a difficult piercing to do, but it should only be done by someone that knows exactly what they are doing.

Advertisement