Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prince albert piercing

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

No piercings are hard to do. It's still stupid to do them yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kiwibelle

No piercings are hard to do. It's still stupid to do them yourself
    with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Kiwibelle we all do, but the piercings tend not to last as long in some cases, and it is simply dangerous, as you leave yourself at a massively increased risk of infection as opposed to getting it done in a safe sterile environment by a professional who knows what to look out for.

• Advertisement

I may be, but as one of the moderators I have to ensure that safe practices are recommended. As such I am considering removing your earlier post.

I understand you may be new to the site, but we do keep things to best practice, and do not want someone thinking it is safe or advisable to self pierce, because it is neither.

I may be, but as one of the moderators I have to ensure that safe practices are recommended. As such I am considering removing your earlier post.

I understand you may be new to the site, but we do keep things to best practice, and do not want someone thinking it is safe or advisable to self pierce, because it is neither.

scene, and realise that it is possible to do a peircing safely from home..provided there are some guidelines followed.

I have not suggested you are new to the scene at all. I suggested you are new to the site.

However if you wish to continue recommending self-piercing for such things and carry on with the attitude you will find yourself on the receiving end of an infraction and a temporary ban. Consider that a warning.

I have not suggested you are new to the scene at all. I suggested you are new to the site.

However if you wish to continue recommending self-piercing for such things and carry on with the attitude you will find yourself on the receiving end of an infraction and a temporary ban. Consider that a warning.

Infraction and 2 day ban given.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Kiwibelle.Damos being too nice to you.Youve 9 post here and most of them are complaining about one of the mods.

Consider this a final warning.Any more and Im going to ban you permanently,never mind temporary.

Now I suggest you take my advice and calm down with the attitude.Youre welcome to post here in a helpful manner but Im not going to listen to you putting the moderators down.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Infraction and 2 day ban given.

Damn I was too late :)

Damo youre way too nice.

Meh, everyone deserves a second chance imho, they may have been having a bad morning, so I've let them off lightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Damo ya big geebag what'd ya ban him for??

*not really. Thankyou ever so much :D

Advertisement