Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tash for cash - Month of November

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

943469.1140677649950.rippedwillie.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

DamoYouSuck.uqz.com <--- made one just for you.

FECKER. ¬_¬

Looks like a punier version of you actually...

Ha ha! Wait until I grow this tash, gonna be like a ginger village people member

That's what scares me O_o

• Advertisement

That's what you love... durrrt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Anyone that could grow that much in a month has something wrong with them. Also, beards/goatees are not allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I still think the fella in the white tophat and tails could be will.:D

If anyone grew that much hair in a month I would call shenanigans!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Will wrote: »
    Ha ha! Wait until I grow this tash, gonna be like a ginger village people member

*imagines Damo with the bobby's cap and Will as the fireman and laughs!*:D

Theres now a moards forum, sub forum of facial hair and hats under the rec category :D

ive already started a blog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

You do? O_o
    Now I just gotta figure out who you are b0bsquish! :eek:

I just to work with ya back in your soul patch days (Althou you were in the number 2 shop :p)

Its a little known fact that damos only known weakness is giant ginger 'tashs ....such as http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/2961927063_20396e9160.jpg?v=0

b0bsquish wrote: »
    I just to work with ya back in your soul patch days (Althou you were in the number 2 shop :p)

Its a little known fact that damos only known weakness is giant ginger 'tashs ....such as http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/2961927063_20396e9160.jpg?v=0

Ah man, didn't know you were a boardsie ;)

Will be headin in to see our mutual friend that got married last year when I'm up next, only just heard that they're expecting :o

And I wish you didn't reveal my weakness... Will is a ginger giant who's gonna be growing a tash!!! :eek:

Advertisement