Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread needs locking

Options
  • 24-10-2008 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

...and the local mods are AWOL or disinterested. This thread has descended into a mockery and privacy-invasion and might be best off deleted entirely.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055405519

If this is in the wrong place, apols in advance.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Did you report posts?

report.gif ftw, smods will jump in if needed.

actually that guy posted the same thing in AH and need a whack of a banstick.

Edit: reported him in the spammer thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

SteveC wrote: »
    Did you report posts?

report.gif ftw, smods will jump in if needed.

actually that guy posted the same thing in AH and need a whack of a banstick.

Yeah reported it - not a dicky since 4-5hrs ago.

Not getting at anyone for the way it's gone, just think better for all if it goes out the window where it belongs before someone gets angry or the like and ends up permbanned from somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think there's a discussion on the reported posts forum that I missed. Thanks, temp deleted until review.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sorry, I was out most of the day, so didn't see the reported posts until I got back. You did the right thing bringing it up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Hug's all round

• Advertisement
Advertisement