Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about Meteor free calls..

• 24-10-2008 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I hope this is the right forum for this topic..

Im currently on Vodafone prepay spending about €40-€50 pm.

I am thinking of moving to Meteor on basis that you can get free calls on evenings and weekends to any network for €50 a month..

My take on this is that you pay your €50 and get 300 minutes.. these are basically for calling people during the day, because you are on free calls otherwise.. does it mean I can make unlimited calls on off peak times or is it only up to 300 mins..?

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

techguy wrote: »
    Hi,

I hope this is the right forum for this topic..

Im currently on Vodafone prepay spending about €40-€50 pm.

I am thinking of moving to Meteor on basis that you can get free calls on evenings and weekends to any network for €50 a month..

My take on this is that you pay your €50 and get 300 minutes.. these are basically for calling people during the day, because you are on free calls otherwise.. does it mean I can make unlimited calls on off peak times or is it only up to 300 mins..?

Thanks..

you've got the jist, the 300 min are only active between 8am - 8pm monday to friday, all else is free - also free landline calls anytime can be bundled in now if your home address has an eircom line. . .i don't know how you're actually supposed to use anything close to the 300 mins at this stage. it really isn't matched as an offer at the moment

Advertisement