Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Branding.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Have been thinking of doing this for quite some time, but havent looked into getting it done in Ireland yet.

Plus i hate being burnt, and am not sure how i would take it.

Love seein branding though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Have a word with Snakebite.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

The results I've seen from cuttings are much better than brands. Edges cleaner etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Karmaa

I looked into having this done pro's and con's etc about 2 year ago, never had it done in the end....there is a huge healing process to this and hopefully you have a high pain threshold, I do but still wouldn't have it done for the following reasons.....the initial result is very clear but after couple of years it fades to a horrid looking dirt mark on your skin....each to their own and I know that tattoos can look a bit dull after couple of years but I'd rather have my tattoos re-inked than having that done time after time :eek:

Advertisement