Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just some healthy feedback...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

^^^^ what foxy06 said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

^^^^ what foxy06 said
    he/she is not a celebrity!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

...how come this thread wasn't closed? It was opened with a quote and a couple of lines from the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

...how come this thread wasn't closed? It was opened with a quote and a couple of lines from the OP.

I would say by looking at the structure of the post, i.e. no quote tags used, it just must slipped under the radar of the mods. It's just a big block of text with no clear part where the quote ends and where the OP's opinion starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I first heard of and saw Jennifer Hudson in 'Dreamgirls ' about year and a half ago .Not as if she hasnt being around

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Macros42 wrote: »
    who the fuck is Jennifer Hudson?

More to the point, why is Jennifer Hudson?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Can we expect you to update this thread every time we don't get to something fast enough? I missed that thread myself, watna is on a completely different time zone and probably hasn't seen it yet and Stargal is AFK. Please forgive us for not being omnipresent :rolleyes:.

Edit: I've locked it now, in accordance with the updated charter and MagicMarker's eagle eye, but I've no doubt someone will be along shortly to criticise that decision too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    It's celeb & showbiz, there'll never be anything worthwhile in there. Yay for quality \o/

Advertisement