Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Customer Support

Options
  • 25-10-2008 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Been called for an Assessment Centre for Amazon UK Customer Support based in Cork.

Just wondering if anyone has done this assesment centre or actually done/is doing the job and could give me any pointers.

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Stirling

Bump

Incidentally anyone have any experience of Expect Recruitment Agency in Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I did last year - basically a word/excel test then them simulate a call from a customer, probably followed by in interview if you don't f**k things up too much. nothing too demanding. I presume that test has been and gone at this stage.

They offered me the job that day but the shift patterns were sh!t so I turned them down

BUMP

I have one today, what do they ask you in the excel/ word test?

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭WoolyJumper

Hey guys, I know this is an old thread but I have an digital exercise as well as the call from a customer. Just wondering if anyone can let me know what to expect etc. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

they either ask you to type up an email in a certain amount of time

then you have a fake call with the recruiter, they ask you to look up an ipod or harry potter book set and give them details about it, price, paper/hardback , size of the ipod etc etc,

its not hard in anyway shape or form but make sure you know how to use the website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement