Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Experience Beta Program

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

If there's any truth to this, Microsoft wins the "Biggest C*nts Of The Year" award from me! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Just in case anyone did not hear, Major Nelson announced last night that the NXE is available now to anyone who applied for the preview program. Check your xbox now and you should receive the update ahead of the 19th launch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think most people who applied from here got it... all 3 of us. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Any time when this will be happening?? I know, the 19th... But, if I stay up till 00:05 (risque of me, I know) will I get the update if I log in then??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Doubt it... I expect its on the 19th PST, so it will be at least 8am here.

I have a feeling that they will probably release it in waves over the course of the day to distribute the load.

Might be up at 00:05 though, you'd never know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Mr E wrote: »

I have a feeling that they will probably release it in waves over the course of the day to distribute the load.

That's exactly what I was thinking, but of course I'm hoping it'l be a 00:05 job. Oh well, guess I'll have to stay up to find out... ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

gloobag wrote: »
    If there's any truth to this, Microsoft wins the "Biggest C*nts Of The Year" award from me! :mad:

Why? Does the NXE stress the 360 more than a game?

The Xbox 360 was released on November 22, 2005, in the United States and Canada; December 2, 2005, in Europe and December 10, 2005, in Japan. So if you bought it on launch date you're getting close to your 3 years. If you didn't then who cares.

When you see the source is a "trusted source" you can replace "trusted source" with "we've made this up to generate traffic".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Mr E wrote: »

Yeah - they normally start updates and service as 02:00 PST (about 10am here), but there's no guarantee. They might trickle them starting off at different times for each of the areas (asia, europe, americas, etc.) just to stop a big one time start of people downloading at one time.

Anyone else thinking of waiting until later in the day to see if others have problems upgrading before hooking up their 360? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I've been using it the last two weeks with no problems....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i seem to missing some clothes that i got in the second update, were they only there for a short amount of time or should they still be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

mailrewop wrote: »
    i seem to missing some clothes that i got in the second update, were they only there for a short amount of time or should they still be there.
    Some of them aren't there any more, like the clothes mine is wearing :Dhttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57746911&postcount=59

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

From what I can tell they where just test the roll out of clothes etc.. Everybodys starting on the same update now so i'm sure the clothes will be back soon... I want my COG suit...

Advertisement