Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you are drunk ladies

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

BigAl>> wrote: »
    You musnt be doing it right then!! you should be getting a whole other feeling . Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with settleing dwn with your true love and living happily ever after........I am a true romatic at heart. But at the same time there is toatlly nothing wrong with "just sex". Life is about fun and it is too short to be worried about wht is right and wrong! sometimes you just have to got with the "moment"

Oh! and let me add one more thing manukahoney. Its not alll about the feeling you get,might wana try considering how the other person is feeling, its good to give too and not always take, be concerned about others feeling and the feeling you end up with might just be different than the empty one you speak of.

I have never been aware of any 'feelings' when it comes to just sex. Just sex boils down an animal act fulfilling an instinctual need. In fact, just sex is as far removed from being considerate as any act can be

I have NO problem with just sex, my previous posts are testament to that.... c'est la vie etc, but its a bit like eating chocolate cake; theres always the tiniest tinge of regret and momentary emptiness afterwards. But ultimately once the animal need has been satisfied, one doesn't dwell too much on these feelings, one just moves on with life.

buttabing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭fits

MJOR wrote: »
    Ah come on...... Girls getting drunk guys getting drunk that is what happens. I'm not justifying what she did but it happens all the time. Girl thinks she is being funny / sexy and ends up looking like a drunken slapper

I'm not trying to wind you up. I honestly have never seen a girl behave like that in a nightclub in Dublin. But I dont go to crappy nightclubs ever. Might have seen that type of thing while racing to get through Templebar alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭line_of_fire

The only time I've ever turned down sex is when I was with my ex girlfriend. Now I'm not with her I'd be mad too!!

what about standards im sure there are some people you would refuse it off and desperation is not attractive anyone offering it up on a plate is a turn off!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

that slutty behaviour from a woman would put me right off ffs, whats the point even getting someones number if she is so pisshed what are the chances of her even remembering who she approached in a club and flashed her thongs at.....

pretty nil I would imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭BigAl>>

I have never been aware of any 'feelings' when it comes to just sex. Just sex boils down an animal act fulfilling an instinctual need. In fact, just sex is as far removed from being considerate as any act can be

I have NO problem with just sex, my previous posts are testament to that.... c'est la vie etc, but its a bit like eating chocolate cake; theres always the tiniest tinge of regret and momentary emptiness afterwards. But ultimately once the animal need has been satisfied, one doesn't dwell too much on these feelings, one just moves on with life.

buttabing

Is satisfaction not a feeling???

other than tht well said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Yeah, the cheap empty feeling afterwards is fantastic aswell:rolleyes:

:eek:The only empty feeling I get is an empty ballbag!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

This thread is going a whole lot of absolutely nowhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement