Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone see ??

Options
  • 25-10-2008 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

that little cnut Ekotto the other night ??

Sometime during the 2nd half, the cameras got a shot of him standing at the edge of the tunnel smirking while on his mobile phone.

We are cut adrift at the bottom of the league, can't score goals, can't even draw games anymore.

He should have the **** kicked out of him for that. This kinda crap would never happen at a proper club. Our players have no respect and don't give a fcuk about anything but money.

I never want to see that little cnut in a Spurs shirt again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i never wanted to see him in one in the first place.

the lad is piss poor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Usless cnut anyway.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Sometime during the 2nd half, the cameras got a shot of him standing at the edge of the tunnel smirking while on his mobile phone.

We are cut adrift at the bottom of the league, can't score goals, can't even draw games anymore.

He should have the **** kicked out of him for that. This kinda crap would never happen at a proper club. Our players have no respect and don't give a fcuk about anything but money.

Bang On, I agree fully, but its typical of the type of cnuts we have playing for THFC at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Shane
    doesn't surprise me at all. Ant met some people who work for the club on an away UEFA trip last season and one of them who does some work translating and helping the overseas players with their english told him that BAE always made no bones of the fact that he was only there for the money and had no interest in learning english!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Have heard that he doesn't like football but knows that it pays a good wage and that's why he's in it.

I can appreciate that honesty, just wish he'd show a bit more of it on the fcuking park...:mad:

What infuriates me is that I can see the nucleus of a decent player in there, but he just strolls around the pitch looking disinterested, at least the likes of O'Hara and Dawson show some (often misplaced) passion, despite their limitations.

• Advertisement
Advertisement