Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fan rad??

• 25-10-2008 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

hi has anyone come across fan assisted rads?? ive been told the use about 40% less energy than standard rads!! ive also been looking at skirting rads any first hand info on them?? im planning on using an air to water pump to heat a small grannie flat so any help woul be great
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Is that a picture of the granny flat?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 chrisinwestcork

smashey wrote: »
    Is that a picture of the granny flat?
    hi smashey. it sure is,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Are those windows in a corridor?

smashey wrote: »
    Are those windows in a corridor?
    no thats the front of it,inside is the sitting room/kitchen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

I considered using these "fan" radiators heaters. They are supposed to be ideal for a heat pump.
    I was turned off by the cost and possible noise of the fan. I've seen them in a truck stop cafe and always meant to go in winter just to hear the fans!

Go see them working in a house before you committ.

• Advertisement

that is a very good point about the noise, some thing i would not have thought of,thanks for all those sleepless nights i can avoid lol
    im sure i can find a place around here with them fitted, where was the truck stop??

Advertisement