Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitter wanted

Options
  • 25-10-2008 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a babysitter in or around Letterkenny who is willing to babysit for about 4-5 hours tomorrow night Sunday from 8.30 to 12.30 1.00 o clock as the babysitter i had cant now do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭blue shimmering

Larrson wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a babysitter in or around Letterkenny who is willing to babysit for about 4-5 hours tomorrow night Sunday from 8.30 to 12.30 1.00 o clock as the babysitter i had cant now do it?
    I know its a bit late now but in the future would you not think about advertising for a babysitter on local noticeboards with your mobile number and so on...it is very frustrating when you are let down but then again we do have responsibilities and babysitters only are doing a job for us as such! I would suggest you make it clear as well how many children the babysitter would have to look after and so on...

I daughter does a lot of babysitting but we live just outside Donegal Town and that would be too far away for you - another place you could put an ad is at LYIT - there are always students looking for extra cash!

Hope this has helped you!

Advertisement