Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baxi bermudah back boiler

Options
  • 25-10-2008 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hop some one can help I HAVE A BAXI BERMUDAH BACK BOLER AND In the airing cupburd there is a emersion tank wich also has two ball cocks and is open at the top this does the rads and the hot water There is a pump and a 3 port diverter valve There is power to the pump and there is a live feed to the soket that feeds the diverter valve But the nutural does not seem to be doing the job IE when i plug a item in to the socket there is no power coming out yet the red live wire going to the socket IS LIVE I dont know were to locate the problem ive looked and checked the box were the wires go for all the conections and all is tight the nuturals are all conected As anyone any surgestions to this problem many thanks paul

Comments

Advertisement