Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hood Piercing

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i googled it, the results led to this page
    http://www.indonesiamatters.com/1626/fgm/cp-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭dietcola

brilll.... a poetic end to a poetic thread!

peace out yall:o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

i googled it, the results led to this page
    http://www.indonesiamatters.com/1626/fgm/cp-1

FGM and body piercing are totally unrelated (Well maybe for the Extreme Forum--plent of MGM in there :eek::eek:)
    So the argument that 112000 have died is nonsense in a body piercing/tattoo terms.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    FGM and body piercing are totally unrelated (Well maybe for the Extreme Forum--plent of MGM in there :eek::eek:)
    So the argument that 112000 have died is nonsense in a body piercing/tattoo terms.
    Thats the point i was making in an ealier post

ok ok... the results maybe a little out there but it is still a valid point... i.e. people die... heres some advise for yall to peruse at your leisure...

metal pants tips and advice :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Do you overblow everything like this? If you truly believe an appropriate warning for people considering getting a piercing with an extremely low infection rate is "PEOPLE DIE!" then how on earth do you manage to leave your house in the morning?

It's not a valid point at all. How you can compare female circumcision to a genital piercing is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

dietcola wrote: »
    ok ok... the results maybe a little out there but it is still a valid point... i.e. people die... heres some advise for yall to peruse at your leisure...

metal pants tips and advice :P

No, it's not a valid point. Even from the page you linked to:
    5. Q: Can I die from a piercing?
    A: The short answer is no, please ask if you want the long answer.

So please stop spouting such nonsense and scaremongering, and if you wish to troll a forum, find another forum to do so in, as there are too many people here who do plenty of research into tattoos and piercings to be fobbed off by someone that's simply trying their damnedest to wind people up.

Bye bye.

[edit]
    Actually, I'd love to know what you typed into google to come up with that BS figure.

please ask if you want the long answer... please do...:rolleyes:

true this has been killed... New thread 2mo... see yall there!

i was making a point to keep your piercing clean... if you dont want to thats fine by me, ill keep mine clean all the same ta. put your money where your mouth is if your all so sure you wont get an infection and... dum dum der... die!:p

stay safe now x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

*facepalm*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you make it on this forum till tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Want to post a single link to proof of someone dying because of this?

Or share where you got your nonsensical number from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Gone WAY off topic

*closed*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement