Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fashion shopping in Ennis?

• 25-10-2008 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello all,

Im new at this so please forgive me if I ask the wrong thing. Im hoping someone can provide me with a little advice.

Ive just moved to Ennis and im in need of a new wardrobe. I love Jenny Frost's style and was wondering if there is anywhere in the middle of town which sell clothes of a similar look? Im in my early 20's if that helps
    and I don't mind a sexy look ;-) Bargains are really welcome also as a
    former student the money isn't great.

For those looking for detail, it's bits like nice skirts and maybe a leather jacket are my primary focus right now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

my gf spends my cash here !!

http://www.cornucopiaennis.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Trying to think what ones my girlfriend favours... I know where they are but I never remember the names. They're mostly all on Parnell Street and O'Connell Street so if you trawl both of those you've fairly covered it. And Cornucopia in the Market.

Lots of independents unlike alot of towns so it's not bad for finding labels you wouldn't see in other places. Other than that there's a pretty big Dunnes Stores and a pretty small Pennys.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭woggie

Ennis is pretty poor on the fashion stakes if you ask me! Cornucopia and Willow seem to be the best - but if you've got transport you should pop down to the Crescent in Limerick, only 40mins away and has all the top high street shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

There's always The Ennis Cash Company for that latest frock....:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Ah come on Bowsie, you used to be the height of fashion in your day ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Cathkins

http://www.ennisfashion.ie/doc/brouchure.pdf - probably too late at this stage but Ennis is apparently the boutique capital of Ireland...:confused:

Advertisement