Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple supports gay & lesbian marriage in California

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Fantastic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I kinda want to work for apple now. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭callumk

Hold on...this is the same company who ditched its rainbow colour logo because it was associated too much with the gay community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Hold on...this is the same company who ditched its rainbow colour logo because it was associated too much with the gay community.

No. Apple had a rainbow coloured logo for a few decades, then changed it. That bit is true. Corporations change logos. They also made the logo more "3d" and shiny and less pixelated.

The "associated too much with the Gay community" is something you made up, or somebody else made up and you believed without proof.

Being mostly based in silicon valley, a small commute from San Francisco, Apple is most probably a larger percentage of gay workers than most companies. so I doubt your claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Is it really appropriate for a company to be interfering with peoples votes on Proposition 8 though? Google have done the same as far as I am aware in a press release. Many workers have many different points of conscience on this issue no doubt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement