Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DILEMMEA! Which activity to do?

• 25-10-2008 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

I regard myself as a mountain biker, and that is what my life is all about. I do it because I haven't yet found something that is more fun. I have never been paintballing yet, but I have the option of going on a trip to Ballyhoura to do 5 hours of mountain biking (free), or else go to Combat Zone paintballing with a couple of friends (€20/30). I am in a bit of a dilemma and do not know which one to do! Any opinions or comments would be great! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Paintball is great fun - not that cheap if you are trigger happy :D And brilliant with a group of friends, I would recommend it! You've been mountain biking and you know that you enjoy it; it's not always that easy to organise a paintball trip so if you have the chance and can afford it I would say go for it!

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Paintball Of course ;)

How about cycle to Combat zone... its a bit of a treck. So then you get to do both :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

airsoft is another option its a bit cheaper and if you like it you dont need a licence to buy a gun

Advertisement