Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kk recycling centre - closed bank hol wkends

Options
  • 25-10-2008 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

very annoyed this morning - went out there at 11 oclock - place was full of cars/vans turning at the gate as its closed happarantly on bank hol saturdays -really annoying - while i was doing my uturn at the gate, 7 other cars/vans turned up - i know they deserve their wk end off but it surely it shud be open every saturday as tis only time a lot of us get to go - vent over!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Yeah i noticed that today - was driving down from Dublin (through 'Comer) and it was quite dangerous there with all the cars doing u-turns and backed up onto the main road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I agree with you. Some of these places don't open to suit the hours that ordinary people work. A lot of us work the stereotypical 9-5 day.

Advertisement