Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rear lights for 02 Nissan primera

Options
  • 25-10-2008 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

As the title says, does anyone know where I can get rearlights for a nissan primera 02 1.6 model. my left rear light is broke and nissan want to charge me 240 for it. Ive checked on micksgarage.ie and ebay and rang round nearly every scrap yard in Ireland, cant find a light anywhere,

Does anyone have any suggestions?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Anything suitable on ebay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

ive checked ebay already

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Breakers yard. It was a popular car so there should be lots around in the yards.

Tell us where you are and surely somebody will be able to point you in the right direction.

Although, if you ring P R Reilly in Kilbarrack, Autozone in Limerick, Cork, Waterford and Letterkenny(depending on where you are) they will be able to get you one for around €50(new).

Advertisement