Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox controller

• 25-10-2008 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

Hi,,

I got a pre-owned xbox 360 today but have a problem.The controller light keeps flashing...ive pressed it and dont know whats wrong ,any ideas??

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Battery if it's 2 lights flashing at a time. Or else, the controller isn't synced to the xbox

Sounds like it needs to be synched with your X-box!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,620 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

tv3 wrote: »
    Hi,,

I got a pre-owned xbox 360 today but have a problem.The controller light keeps flashing...ive pressed it and dont know whats wrong ,any ideas??

is it linked to your console?

if not press the small button on the xbox 360 and the very small button on the controller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭tv3

is it linked to your console?

if not press the small button on the xbox 360 and the very small button on the controller
    What small button???I pressed the middle button on it then it keeps flashing.

Batteries are grand.I only got the 360 today so not sure if it is synced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,620 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

tv3 wrote: »
    What small button???I pressed the middle button on it then it keeps flashing.

the small button on the right hand side of the LB button and press the small button on the xbox 360 located on the right hand side of the memory card slot B

the small button on the right hand side of the LB button and press the small button on the xbox 360 located on the right hand side of the memory card slot B
    Ok i pressed the small button on the 360 and the 360 light is flashing...now were the fcuk is the button on the controller:mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

On the front, in the middle between the triggers

Ok will tr;)y that.thanks lads

lock please

• Advertisement
Advertisement