Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Female Shih Tzu for breeding

Options
  • 25-10-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

[IMG][/img]015.jpg

Hi lads,

we're looking for a female pure bred shih tzu. we have a pure bred male with white, black and golden brown colors... we don't care what color, or colors, the female has as long as it's a pure bred...

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Be sure to check the pedigree and health etc of the female you wish to breed from, I know it sounds obvious but so many people are breeding these popular dogs purely for the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ODD-JOB

And to think of all those starving dogs being put down in the kennels and pounds :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭acidburn51737

Be sure to check the pedigree and health etc of the female you wish to breed from, I know it sounds obvious but so many people are breeding these popular dogs purely for the money.

thanks for the tip man... if possible, i'd like to make an arrangement with the female dog's owner... if they agree that there would be no money involved in the process, we would like one pup for our own... what do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭mary123

My honest opinion is that there is enough dogs and pups around without adding to it. If u just want a pup for urself can u not just buy one, what is the point in another litter been brought into this world.
    Sorry but at the moment especially with xmas coming up just think of all the pups that are going to be looking for homes in Jan/Feb when people are fed up of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭acidburn51737

mary123 wrote: »
    My honest opinion is that there is enough dogs and pups around without adding to it. If u just want a pup for urself can u not just buy one, what is the point in another litter been brought into this world.
    Sorry but at the moment especially with xmas coming up just think of all the pups that are going to be looking for homes in Jan/Feb when people are fed up of them.

well, i also want my dog to experience a female dog... you know what i mean... it's also my mum's idea... i'm just helping out... thanks for your honesty though...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

You might want to read the charter
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54857504&postcount=8

post reported

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'm temporarily locking this thread until the forum moderator reviews and decides to re-open or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It is staying closed for good. Thanks Trojan. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement