Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about getting tax back from the Open University

• 25-10-2008 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭

I know a few members on this site have done courses with the Open University so I though this was the best place to ask. I have applied for tax back from the Open University. I was sent out a new tax certificate and it was listed on the tax credits. I was wondering does this mean I won't get the €1000 back in cash / cheque form?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

no you'll just get increased tax credits - a pain i know sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

Thanks I had a feeling that was how it worked. I was also wondering if I left it for a couple of years and then claimed it would it still come out as tax credits or would I get a cheque for the refund? Either way I'll probably just keep claiming every year just to have it sorted without having to worry about it the following year.

Advertisement