Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia File Manager

• 25-10-2008 9:57pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Evening folks,

Currently using the Nokia 5300, which takes Java Appliactions. Im looking for a file manager application to help hide files/folders on the phone or password protect them. Iv looked at FileManager, but its throwing an exception when going into the phone memory where the gallery pics are installed.

Suggestions? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Would putting a phone lock on the phone work? ie other users can't access the phone at all without knowing the lock/security code...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I dont think my phone even has that feature, but sometimes I dont mind people using my phone id just prefer certain files were "hiden" or "protected"

Advertisement