Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We had rain, we had storm ...

Options
  • 25-10-2008 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

...and we had a very happy and very dirty Wolfhybrid, Chieftain was walked by a friend of mine in horizontal rain... He also found some fox poo :mad:

I swear he was almost white before Dave took him for a walk and let him roll in *ahem* unsavoury things :D.

Chieftain enjoying himself in mud and piddling rain:

p910900.jpg
    p910901.jpg
    p910902.jpg
    p910903.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

He's a stunning boy! argh the rain though, it's so annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Yes, I am sick of the rain, my driveway is all washed out, you can see the little river running down in some of the pics...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

You posted about cheiftain before EGAR, hows he getting on now? Any better with people and dogs?

One of our shepherds would roll in horse s*** if he ever got a chance, he'd be so happy with himself about it too :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Looks like a pain in the ass to own to be honest EGAR! Would you ever let someone adopt the hybred?

I feel sorry for everyone with long haired dogs in this weather. I used to have an Old English Sheepdog...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Chieftain is with me for 5 years now and he came a LONG way from the really frightened youngster who screamed when he saw people or other dogs. He is a beautiful animal but I will not adopt him out. He will stay here until his dying day as I have yet to meet someone with the common sense, right housing situation and understanding of and for this magnificent animal. I am strongly opposed to the breeding of Wolfhybrids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Hendrix89

What a beautiful animal. You can clearly see the wolf in him

It just saddens me to think that people can be so heartless and cruel towards wolves.. Can't understand it.

I'm glad to see this hybrid is enjoying a good life. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

STUNNING animal, absolutely stunning. I watched a program there a few months ago about wolfdogs in the States. There was a female breeder who kept about 10 of them in her house and there was a guy that lived out in the desert that rescued the dogs that were inevitable abandoned as people liked the look of them but couldn't handle them. They are beautiful creatures but it's not fair to keep a wild animal as a pet. Thank God for people like EGAR who take in the ones that are abandoned and care for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Phenix

Such a beautiful animal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

great pics Egar

Advertisement