Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelle Heaton

Options
  • 25-10-2008 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Is she on almost every show on Irish TV lately or what!? Obviously no English shows in the waiting then... :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I think she's already been on every single UK z-list reality show so she had to branch out really, didn't she? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Yeah, the only thing sadder than an Irish celeb relegated to reality show crap is a British celeb falling so far that they're actually making a career out of appearing in shows over here. How hard would it be to actually get a real job instead of eking out a living by appearing in anything that will have you?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i've seen worse looking women, but the accent....

what a shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

oooh, what Irish programmes has she been on? (Damn living so far away!) Was she looking orange? What on earth did she have to talk about?

She hasn't made it to NZ tv yet - but nz tv is pretty woeful so it may only be time. They show celebrity hell's kitchen here but just call it hell's kitchen as nobody knows who the celebs are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

watna wrote: »
    oooh, what Irish programmes has she been on? (Damn living so far away!) Was she looking orange? What on earth did she have to talk about?

You're a Star, Podge & Rodge, and Failte Towers. I think there could be more.

And yes she was orange ! :eek:

I read about her and her new man in I think it was OK. She's such a media whore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,084 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

i've seen worse looking women, but the accent....

what a shame

I've got an English accent, but I still wouldn't mind sub-titles to see what the hell she's talking about! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

She was on Tubridy Tonight (again!!) last weekend. Her new boy is a hottie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

She's just above Jodie Marsh in the skank-whore scale. Why does anyone give her TV work?!

eth0_ wrote: »
    She's just above Jodie Marsh in the skank-whore scale. Why does anyone give her TV work?!

I dunno. She's up there with Kerry Katona for me, though Kerry is ever so slightly more endearing. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

I wish i had've kept my €160 TV licence money and spent it on something else, instead of keeping her in employment! :D i wish the term 'celebrity' wasn't given to everyone, heedless of what they've done...or haven't! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

This orange slag needs to be removed from our screens. A piece of rubbish like Podge & Rodge is about her level though if she is to stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

I like her......

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Bit harsh there some of yee? She doesn't really register on the radar for me but I'd hardly call her a 'slag'.. She does need some help with her wardrobe though from what I have seen of her.. She looks like she shops in those cheepo shops in the Ilac Centre..

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

Oh no guys, she's such a pain in the behind?! Never liked her, with the orangeness, I think she looks really DIRTY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I dont get why RTE love her so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

JP Liz wrote: »
    I dont get why RTE love her so much
    She blows, sorry begs half of the producers at Montrose is my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭viota

Shes a tarty oompa loompa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I don't have any kind of resentment for her, I don't watch any of the programmes in question because they are all crap. What I do feel is sorry for her, if she's that desperate she appears on those shows, the work in the UK really must not be there for her and she's probably just trying to make ends meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

JaneyMc wrote: »
    What I do feel is sorry for her, if she's that desperate she appears on those shows, the work in the UK really must not be there for her and she's probably just trying to make ends meet.
    You feel sorry for her?!! The girl probably made more on a half hour episode of Podge and Rodge than most people earn in a year. She's getting money for little or very little effort.

Save your sympathy for Pighead! He got up at 5.45 this morning with cold toes due to the nightmare scenario of the duvet moving during the night thus exposing his poor little pinkies.

Pighead wrote: »
    You feel sorry for her?!! The girl probably made more on a half hour episode of Podge and Rodge than most people earn in a year. She's getting money for little or very little effort.

Save your sympathy for Pighead! He got up at 5.45 this morning with cold toes due to the nightmare scenario of the duvet moving during the night thus exposing his poor little pinkies.

Pighead still would though, wouldn't he? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Pighead wrote: »

I feel sorry for her because she is at the bottom of the ladder, shes about to get kicked off the final 'rung' of celebrity and into the real world if she's so desperate that she has to come here and go on Podge and Rodge.

You can have my sympathies too Pighead, 5.45 is a horrible time to be waking up with cold pinkies.

Advertisement