Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know the best place to get your tongue pierced in Dublin?!

• 25-10-2008 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

A girl in my school got in done in Miss. Fantasia's and it got infected, so I wouldn't say its a good idea to go there. Would you say Celestial ring in Stephens Green?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

You would be better asking in the body modification forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,009 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Thread moved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

A girl in my school got in done in Miss. Fantasia's and it got infected, so I wouldn't say its a good idea to go there. Would you say Celestial ring in Stephens Green?!

Did she follow the instructions given to her though?

I got mine pierced in there and have had zero problems. And to be honest I didn't really follow the rules set out for me. I smoked and ate ice-cream. Possibly drank alcohol too.

What I did wasn't recommended and I was lucky it didn't get infected or reject(?) so before you condemn the piercer, make sure that it wasn't something that your friend did wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

+1. I got mine done... and had some issues, but they were my own stupid fault for not following the aftercare they gave me, nothing to do with the piercer/studio.

Was in Snakebite during the week and was very impressed so my vote goes to them! :)

OP; Tongue piercings need looking after so make sure you follow the after care.
    No, its not okay to have a drink!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ebmma

Snakebite :-)

It's very clean and piercer is nice and professional.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭GSpoon

Metal Morphisis in Temple Bar... Was really happy with it, as were any of my friends who got piercings there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

I got mine done twice in the Celestial Ring.
    No problems and it's a lovely place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Metal morphises sucks. My own personal opinion from experience. and really over priced to boot.
    Snakebite is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Another +1 for Snakebite here. Steve is awesome, friendly, funny, throughly cleans everything, is meticulous in his work and is throughly professional, to the extent that he'll talk you out of something that he wouldn't advise you to get, and give you the reasons why not as well so you fully understand it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Metal morphises sucks. My own personal opinion from experience. and really over priced to boot.
    Snakebite is great.

Come on man, stop living in the past! they didn't use to be great, btu they are as good as anywhere now.
    I've gotten everything done there and i've had zero problems with them, and i generally didnt fallow instructions very carefully.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 alices_wonder

I went to glen at the back of miss fantasias a few times and I found him fantastic!
    Even when the bar i got done at the back of my neck got woefully infected through my own neglect he brought me back in and sorted me out! two thumbs up!!!

Advertisement