Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palin going maverick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,266 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

molloyjh wrote: »
    Don't be so sure....

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/29/palin.gop/index.html

Sad (and crazy) but true!
    Yeah, but give it 3 years. The GOP will have found someone more suitable by then. Dont know what happened to them this year though. I'm wondering if it was simply a case that nobody in the party wanted to work with McCain, so much that he had to go to Palin? If so, how the hell did McCain steal the primary from Huckabee and Romney? I mean Huckabee was still fairly Right Wing, but he was likeable Right Wing. Which says something.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think alot of republicans probably got a little antsy when huckabee said the constitution oughta be amended to be more in line with gods law. There's a little bit of the ol' libertarianism left in the Gop.

only a little :/

Advertisement