Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking/debranding the Nokia N96

• 26-10-2008 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

Looking at getting one from the UK (on Three).

Does anyone know how to go about unlocking/debranding it?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

I can do both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

I can do both.

Excellent, could you tell me how to do it too?

benifa wrote: »
    Excellent, could you tell me how to do it too?
    You'd need special equipment to do it. I have this equipment, if you need me to sort it for you, drop me a PM when you get the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

You'd need special equipment to do it. I have this equipment, if you need me to sort it for you, drop me a PM when you get the phone.

Gotcha. I didn't realise special equipment was required. Will send you a PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ah yes the special equipment...:rolleyes:....Generally just a bloody cable or a software program or both!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

kmart6 wrote: »
    Ah yes the special equipment...:rolleyes:....Generally just a bloody cable or a software program or both!

So how many phones have you helped boardsie's unlock kmart6, or is your handle like the american supermarket.... All bluff and no substance.

MC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

If I remeber correctly I helped a few out a few years ago!!! We have a thread specifically for it!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

What? You mean before the BB5 handset came out.... Whatever, Columbia Ra'd has helped numerious members escape lock-down hell.... It very much is a what have you done for me lately kind of thing, references to out dated unlocks really don't cut it here.

MC

kmart6 wrote: »
    I wish, it would have saved me 100's of Euro :)

Advertisement