Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin On A Bike (New Songs Online)

Options
  • 26-10-2008 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, we just finished our new demo, hopefully going to release it as an EP early next year. I'd appreciate it if people could have a listen and give us some feedback.

Regards

Glenn
    KOAB

www.myspace.com/kevinonabike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

We're looking to launch it in around January/February,

basically I want advice (elaboration on the sticky thread here) from bands who've done EP launches before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 dubund

Voltwad wrote: »
    We're looking to launch it in around January/February,

basically I want advice (elaboration on the sticky thread here) from bands who've done EP launches before

hi glenn,

it's marc here from Dublin Underground. you mightnt get a response on here as prob considered to be posted in the wrong thread (tho i'm not fully au fait yet myself with where to and not to post with being new on boards.ie) - but try re-posting in the "Bands & Gigging Advice" sticky in the Bands & Musicians thread and you might get more feedback.

and if you wana pick my brains on ideas for youe EP launch, just text/email me at the usual number/email addy.

Advertisement