Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for gaming mouse in Dublin

Options
  • 26-10-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a shop in Dublin that sells a decent gaming mouse for under e50. I hear logitac are good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Logitech are good but you wont get one of their specific gaming mouses for less than 50 in a shop. Try online at Komplett.ie or dabs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

meh logitech are crap design imo, get your hands on a razer death adder.

You can get them in petes in town in their main shop, which is directly across the road from cineworld.

Picked mine up for 30 or 40 i think..

Pretty certain the above shop is the only shop in Dublin that will sell a gaming mouse. Otherwise you would have to buy online

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

nix wrote: »

You can get them in petes in town in their main shop, which is directly across the road from cineworld.

Picked mine up for 30 or 40 i think..

Pretty certain the above shop is the only shop in Dublin that will sell a gaming mouse. Otherwise you would have to buy online

yeah think your right..peats will most likely be the only place youll get something decent..but if you can get something online you'd be better off..youll have more of a choice and find exactly what type you want..and there cheaper too..

i have a logitech G9 meself..great sensitivity, nice amount of extra buttons that come in very handy in games and great software to customise everything..its a small mouse though which was exactly what i was looking for as i use my fingers to aim instead of my whole palm..so if you use your palm usually to move your mouse to aim then youll probably want something bigger and more comfortable..dont think you can go wrong with either a logitech or razor though..its all about personal preference really in the end..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Logitech G9 are very good.

I use a Razer Lachesis. Best mouse i've ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Mx518, bought my second one there last week. Great if your not a southpaw. But way better to buy online, even with shipping its still cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Microsoft intellimouse 3.0. You can get it for ~30-35 euro in Peats. I've had quite a few expensive mice and this is at least their equal for half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Thanks for all the replies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

IgsTer wrote: »
    yeah think your right..peats will most likely be the only place youll get something decent..but if you can get something online you'd be better off..youll have more of a choice and find exactly what type you want..and there cheaper too..

i have a logitech G9 meself..great sensitivity, nice amount of extra buttons that come in very handy in games and great software to customise everything..its a small mouse though which was exactly what i was looking for as i use my fingers to aim instead of my whole palm..so if you use your palm usually to move your mouse to aim then youll probably want something bigger and more comfortable..dont think you can go wrong with either a logitech or razor though..its all about personal preference really in the end..

Yup, G9 if you play with your fingers, G5 if you prefer a more conventional mouse.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Mx518, bought my second one there last week. Great if your not a southpaw. But way better to buy online, even with shipping its still cheaper.
    I can couch for the Mx518 myself ,its a decent gaming mouse , bit old now but good enough.

Advertisement