Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 26-10-2008 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hey guys i'm a newby to the whole surfing culture, have taken few lessons and really enjoyed and love to do bit of body boarding too in the water. i bought myself a new winter wetsuit just yesterday but am worried i was bit silly, i really fell in love with the rip curl g bomb when i put it on and purchased it but now am wondering should i have gone for rip curl classicc or another more basic type that may be slightly more durable.:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

mags345 wrote: »
    hey guys i'm a newby to the whole surfing culture, have taken few lessons and really enjoyed and love to do bit of body boarding too in the water. i bought myself a new winter wetsuit just yesterday but am worried i was bit silly, i really fell in love with the rip curl g bomb when i put it on and purchased it but now am wondering should i have gone for rip curl classicc or another more basic type that may be slightly more durable.:o

G-Bomb is a fine suit. I wouldn't worry if I were you. The biggest mistake a lot of newbie's make is buy a summer (or a cheap winter) wetsuit, thinking they've got themselves a bargain. Then when they're freezing their t*ts off in Irish winter-water, they reconsider just how much of a bargain they got.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 mags345

Ah ta evil m, u put my mind at ease so i'll hit the water tomorow, mid term break yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Advertisement