Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Lisa - the Limerick Stray

Options
  • 26-10-2008 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

She was so scared and didn't understand the world anymore when she arrived here and look at her now in her foster family!

Aint she sweet?

p910975.jpg
    p910976.jpg
    p910977.jpg
    p910978.jpg

She settled right in! All she needs now, is a good forever home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

the side profile of her head is really odd..the sticky up nose. She's almost like a cartoon dog bless her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭mary123

Ahhh she is beautiful. Love the boxer as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

The boxer is Maddox, ex- Ashton Pound, he belongs to the foster family, they have done a sterling job with Lisa!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

That is the happiest dog face I have ever seen in that third picture.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

What breed is she? Age etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

aegardog.jpg

I hope you don't mind me picking out this one, but its brilliant.

Melion wrote: »
    What breed is she? Age etc

She's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. They LOVE children and were once commonly referred to as The Nanny Dog, and for such a powerful dog you won't see one more gentle when it comes to children.

When mine hear children out playing on the green the cry the house down to get out, but because their a restricted breed we can't let them out.

But the kids love coming to the garden to play with them, or when I take them out for a walk the kids will tag along for abit.

Melion, if your ever considering a rescue don't be put off by the media's perception of this breed. Most people when they open up to this breed fall in love with them straight away.

EGAR, once again weldone on your work.

I've been seriously considering a rescue in the last few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MilkaFiDo

Hi @ all,i am new here on the board and i am the proud foster mom of little lisa:) and lisa is the cutest little lady i have ever met!It's just a pleasure to have her in my family,and she really deserves a loving home!

@Mairt,thank you for framing this pic!It,s my daughter and she adores Lisa:)
    i love this pic;)

MilkaFiDo wrote: »

@Mairt,thank you for framing this pic!It,s my daughter and she adores Lisa:)
    i love this pic;)

Thats no problem at all.

I love Staffies, I've just cooked up some lambs heart & liver for mine guys so their happy as a pig in muck and settle down for a snooze on full tummys!.

• Advertisement

Hi, Mrs. D. :) - I am glad you joined :).

Little Lisa is 2 years old, vacc'd and has just been spayed. She is being fostered in Co. Meath and can be visited there (don't forget a pocket full of treats for Maddox and her :D). She is a lovely example of her breed.

EGAR wrote: »
    Hi, Mrs. D. :) - I am glad you joined :).

Little Lisa is 2 years old, vacc'd and has just been spayed. She is being fostered in Co. Meath and can be visited there (don't forget a pocket full of treats for Maddox and her :D). She is a lovely example of her breed.

She looks and sounds idea for someone with or without a family looking for a rescue, and two yrs old - a perfect age.

Oh yes, she is that and more :). She absolutely adores children. She arrived here as a shivering nervous wreck yet she attached herself almost immediately to my 4 yro son and sat next to him on the couch.

p906262.jpg

Jaysus EGAR she's a beauty, someone's gonna grab her I'm sure.

I am sure someone will :). I remember thinking: Gosh, she's the size of a Guinea Pig! when I first saw her :)

How would i go about taking her full time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

EGAR wrote: »
    I am sure someone will :). I remember thinking: Gosh, she's the size of a Guinea Pig! when I first saw her :)

THRILLED to see my namesake looking so well and happy. WELL worth the trip to Galway! ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MilkaFiDo

If you are really interested on little lisa,please feel free to contact EGAR and
    you will get all the details you need ;)

~Thalia~ wrote: »
    THRILLED to see my namesake looking so well and happy. WELL worth the trip to Galway! ;):D

Yes, it was well worth the trip for the little mite, she came a long way thanks to her fosterer and hopefully will enjoy a long and happy life in a forever home!

Thank you, Big Lisa :D

Please email me: webmasterATegarDOTorg, I will send you the pre-homing questionaire via email and this is followed by a home visit. If all this is successful then you can go and collect the little Miss from Meath (you can.however, visit her in the meantime, to meet her and to see if you two *click*). Signing of contract and donation applies :).

• Advertisement
Advertisement