Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom operators

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

Cabaal wrote: »

Also given that sickpuppy32 said all Garda stations begin with 666 its no bloody surprise the operator got smart with them, if your trying to be smart people will be smart back to you...while some stations may begin with 666 Kilkenny station for example is nothing but 2's. So sickpuppy32's statement was incorrect

IT wasn't the operator that got smart with me, it was the person i rang to make the complaint about that was the smartarse - i couldn''t believe how unprofessional he was. Fair enough about the 666 thing but the fact of the matter remains that the number for blanchardstown begins with 666 and not 334 which was the number i was given 3 times that did not connect!

Advertisement