Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Invisalign Dentist - what the difference?

• 26-10-2008 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

In the Invisalign list of dentists:
    What is the different between,
    Platinum Elite, Platinum Doctor and Silver Doctor? :confused:

And what about the doctors/dentist that have no title in the list of Invisalign doctors for Ireland, what does that mean and should I avoid them?
    Should I just find the nearest Platinum Elite Doc for assessment to see if these would be suitable for straigntening my teeth for the 2nd time.
    If not, then back to braces grrr..:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭BryanL

the more cases you do with invisalign the bigger the discount they give the dentist.
    Your rating on their list is only to do with how many invisalign cases you've done but not your expertise or training in Orthodontics.
    A general dentist with a few cases will have a higher rating , than an Orthodontist with an extra 5 years training!
    Bryan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭BryanL

Spadina what i'm saying is , invisalign experience is not the same as Orthodontic experience.

Advertisement