Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shin fins for bodyboarding

Options
  • 26-10-2008 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

I need new fins and came accross these while searching the web.
    What ye think?
    http://shinfin.com/bodyboarding.asp
    They are good for other watersports also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bbking

Looks like you'd have to keep fixing them back into place,they don't look secure enough for big breaks. Would hepl the pain alot tho. Still trieng to find a pair that dont hurt or rip the top layer of flesh of your toes.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Well I'll soon find out as I ordered a pair:DBig breaks like at Castle blinken freak maybe,but your man has done his research and swears once they are set upright they do not fall off.Plus the one size fits all sells it too me I have big feet!!:o
    Also my kick rate is dire so these should helpin that area.
    Oh and by the way they can be used for regular surfing also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Zuiderzee

They are OK - use them for kneeboarding - but after prolonged use I found they cause some pain with circulation restriction.

Also, for tose of you with legs of a - lets say - hirsuite nature - not to be used with boardies, dear jesus no.

Over a wetsuit, OK - they do work. Some BBoarders use them with fins apparently for the extra power.

Designer was interviewed on worldsurfradio.com some time back, it will be in the archives somewhere

Advertisement