Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish in Limerick

Options
  • 26-10-2008 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

Hi I was just wondering where would be the best place to put an ad for part-time work so that Polish people would see it in Limerick area. Don't know if putting it in The Post is such a good idea. Is there any place that is popular with Polish people in Limerick where I could stick up an ad. Its for part-time work in a small shop. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 mareczku

Ron,

check either the local polish shops, or when in their see if there is any local paper. If you want to do it in Polish just email the text and I can translate for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Cheers! Yeah I tried the Polish shops already but no feedback as of yet. Thinking of putting an ad in the local paper in Polish. Have it translated already thanks. :D

Advertisement